Are you planning to have or have just had a c-section to welcome your precious new bundle/bundles into the world?
Are you concerned about your recovery and what you should wear post surgery?
Designed in collaboration with leading obstetricians and midwives specifically to aid in the recovery of c-section deliveries, Cantaloop C-Section Briefs are a must have for every mother who delivers via c-section.
They offer an amazing range of benefits from:
- providing light compression to assist with the reduction of swelling.
- supporting your incision area to reduce discomfort when moving while keeping dressings in place.
- no irritation to scar area as they are high waisted
- they are made from beautifully soft fabric with the inclusion of a unique C-Satin fabric panel which covers the incision area. This technologically advanced fabric stops stitches, staples and beads which may have been used to close the incision from snagging and causing pain.
- the fabric is breathable. Allowing air to circulate around the wound during recovery which aids in the healing process.
- they offer a wide and supportive gusset to help keep your maternity pads in place during those first few weeks post birth.
- They are also designed to be worn as your underwear, not as a second layer.
When should I start wearing them?
As soon as possible post surgery. An ideal time is when you have your first shower, as the midwives can assist dressing you. They can also be worn while you still have a catheter in place.
How long should you wear them for?
Most women wear them up to 6 weeks post birth or their 6 week post natal check. By this point in time you are usually significantly recovered and can transition to the Cantaloop re-shapewear which will provide a firmer level of compression as a part of your recovery.
Who else are c-section briefs good for?
C-section briefs also provide the same amazing benefits to women who are recovering from hysterectomys and surgery for conditions such as endometriosis.
How do I know my size?
Please refer to our size guide. If you are unsure at all with regards to sizing please contact us and our friendly team can help determine the best size option for you.
- Dispatch: Order by 1pm AEST Monday to Friday for GUARANTEED same day dispatch
- $9.95 Flat Rate Shipping Australia Wide
- FREE standard shipping on orders over $125
- Australia wide delivery with Australia Post
- All orders dispatched from our warehouse store in Townsville, Queensland 4814
- Express shipping available
- All orders shipping with tracking information.
Choosing the right size is important for a comfortable and supportive fit.
To find your size, take a hip measurement on the widest part of your hips and under your tummy.
If you fall between the increments below go up a size. ie a hip measurement of 105cm would be a Medium.
If you are unsure of your sizing and would like further assistance please contact us and we can assist you further.
$7.00Re-Play Small Bowl