Backpack style nappy bags are becoming all the rage for modern mums and dads. No longer are they wanting to carry around the kitchen sink, as well as a new baby. A simple clean minimalist look and feel is what they are wanting.
Say goodbye to having to awkwardly carrying a heavy baby and nappy bag and say hello a comfortable backpack style nappy bag that will save your back and your sanity.
The Manhattan Backpack nappy bag from Australian nappy bag designers Vanchi is a BEST SELLER.With regular sellouts this is not a bag that you should think too long about and come back later for.
Its on-trend styling and functionality has made it hugely popular with busy, style savvy mums and dads.
The Manhattan Backpack hosts a variety of features and bonuses including:
- Includes VANCHI changing clutch accessories set & matching leatherette pram clips to attach your backpack to your pram handle bar
- Made from 100% Animal/PVC free leatherette
- Durable, luxurious, wipe-clean water-resistant lining for ease of use
- 4 x elasticized pockets to separate food, bottles, clothing & nappy change items
- Large full-length internal pocket to divide and store various items
- Zippered front & back pockets and two roomy side drink/baby bottle pockets for convenience
- 1 x zippered interior privacy pocket
- Comfortable adjustable shoulder straps and convenient grab handle
- Double zipper closure for easy and convenient access
- 4 Metal feet at base of bag to help protect from wear and tear
- VANCHI Key Ring/Bag Charm
- Dimensions: 32L 39H 16D cm gusset
And better yet, because it doesn’t look like a nappy bag, it makes an awesome backpack for travelling and day trips.
This bag is suited for those who like to pack lightly and short outings.
Our top tip for longer day trips: Instead of filling your bag full of spare nappies and extra clothing, utilise the mesh zip pouch from the included accessories kit to store some of the spare nappies and a change of clothes. Keep this in your car or pram basket. This way your bag can be packed more efficiently and you will always have extra nappies on hand should a poonami situation arise.