Pack a healthy and nutritious meal for yourself or your child in a different way…
Yumbox have created a compact style lunch box which are both great for kids and adults alike!
Designed by Mums, converting to Yumbox for your child's lunchbox will help save your sanity, your time, your money and help get you organised.
The Yumbox Original features their signature external shell with a 6 compartment tray insert. The tray insert is divided into 5 half cup portions for each of the key food groups, and an additional space for a dip or treat as well.
The Bento style of eating is fantastic for picky eaters You pack a variety of smaller bite size pieces of foods. A bit like a grazing plate.
The lid is lined with a leakproof silicone liner, meaning you can pack wet foods (like yoghurt or dips) right beside crackers or a sandwich with no worries!
What age is Yumbox Original for?
It suits any age from babies through to toddlers, school age kids and adults. For babies and toddlers, you may find you can store enough for morning tea and lunch. For school aged children, it is perfect for 1 meal such as lunch. If you require a seperate lunchbox for morning tea, the Yumbox Mini Snack is perfect.
Measures 21.5 x 16.5 x 4.5cm
Why buy a Yumbox Original?
1. Yumboxes are based around storing bite sized pieces of food. We think they are small portable versions of a grazing plate. This style of eating is fantastic for children of all ages as it allows for variety, and is especially good for those fussy eaters or children with sensory issues who don't like their foods touching.
2. All Yumboxes have a leakproof lid. The silicone seal in the lid seals perfectly around the divides of the internal tray. Meaning you can pack wet foods, like dips (or thicker foods, ie yoghurt), right beside crackers and carrot sticks and know it won't leak through.
3. They make eating lunch quick and easy. When at school, kids just want to eat their snacks fast so they can get as much play time out of their morning tea break. With all their snacks cut into bit sized pieces, all they need to do is open the container by the single latch and tuck in.
4. Yumbox helps develop independance and choice making skills around food. Yumboxes are super easy for children to open themselves and they eliminate fiddly packets and plastic wrap which can be difficult to for children to open unassisted.
5. They are great value for money as they are versatile and can be used over many years. They are ideal for babies first foods through to school age kids and adults.
6. Save time in the morning, by preparing lunches the night before. The Yumbox leakproof seal also helps keep foods fresh. Many Yumbox mums have multiple containers so they can prepare up to 2 and 3 days in advance.
7. Yumbox is also not just for kids. Are you a busy parent or carer looking to simplify your snacks and meals, by pre-preparing them and watching your portion sizes at the same time? Yumbox is fantastic for those on a weighloss journey also as you can portion control and accurately track your food consumption.
8. Yumbox encourage healthy eating. There is a world wide community of Yumbox lovers who share amazing ideas and recipes for packing a healthy snack or lunch. So you will never be short of an idea when it comes to what to pack for school lunches.
9. Yumbox are also BPA-Free, Phthalates-free and are CPSIA and FDA compliant.
10. Yumbox are great to use while travelling. They are compact and easily fit in a nappy bag, backpack or insulated cooler bag.
How to care for my Yumbox:
Yumbox is dishwasher safe. Top rack only. We highly recommend hand washing the outer shell and/or removing it before the heat dry cycle. Yumbox has been tested at temperature 65C/149F, 110 min. cycle. Yumbox is made with ABS (exterior box), Tritan (tray), and silicone (seal). Yumbox is designed with rounded edges and smooth surfaces to make hand washing easy. Note: Yumbox outer shells have a gloss finish which may dull over time depending on your dishwasher.
Special Care Instructions for the silicone seal: Be sure to empty left over contents each day. Wash with warm soapy water and ensure your Yumbox is thoroughly dry before storing. If you live in a damp or humid location, we recommend to store your Yumboxes open.
Yumboxes (both shell and tray) are not suitable for microwave use. They are for the storing or room temperature or refridgerated foods. Note: Yumboxes themselves are not insulated, so if you are packing foods requiring refridgeration, they will need to be stored in the fridge or in an appropriate insulated bag with an ice brick.
So order yours today! Become a Yumbox mum, you will be glad you did.
ShippingFREE 1hr Click + Collect from our Townsville Store.Flat Rate Shipping from $8.95. Express Shipping $12.95 FREE REGULAR SHIPPING on orders over $150.
All orders placed by 1pm AEST time Monday to Friday, will receive guaranteed same day dispatch.