Bedhead explorer hats are perfect for busy toddlers.
A classic style bucket hat from the gorgeous new 'Heritage' Collection. Not only are they made from high quality eco-friendly linen, which has a beautiful soft texture and fantastic ability to self-cool in Summer, they are also fully REVERSIBLE and feature an adjustable elastic head tie and chin strap.
The fabric is also UPF 50+ rated for extra sun protection and has been tested and complies with the Australian standard AS/NZS 4399.
The CHARLIE INDIGO design is a smart-looking blue and white pinstripe with a plain navy linen reverse side, giving you two stylish options to wear.
Bedhead hats are great when it comes to dealing with a floppy brim that impairs your vision. Their brims are soft and flexible but still hold their shape ensuring that babies and toddlers can still see without fuss.
- UPF 50+ rated fabric
- Eco-friendly linen
- Complies with AS/NZS 4399
- Adjustable chinstrap and head tie
- Cold gentle machine wash and line dry in shade
- Australian designed
HOW TO SELECT THE CORRECT SIZE:
Measuring your child's head before purchasing is a must to ensure you select the most suitable size.
Step 1: Divert your child's attention, to stop them trying to grab their head while you are measuring. You can use a toy or snack for example.
Step 2: Measure their head circumference using a tape measure. If you don't have a tape measure, use a piece of string or a ribbon and then measure the ribbon with a ruler.
- Dispatch: Order by 1pm AEST Monday to Friday for GUARANTEED same day dispatch
- $9.95 Flat Rate Shipping Australia Wide
- FREE standard shipping on orders over $125
- Australia wide delivery with Australia Post
- All orders dispatched from our warehouse store in Townsville, Queensland 4814
- Express shipping available
- All orders shipping with tracking information.