This is no ordinary lunch box...
The Fridge-to-Go range feature a cooling panel which can keep foods cold for 8 hours! The cooling panel is a great alternative to ice-bricks for a few reasons:
- They are removable. This means they can be removed to make a super lightweight lunch box for storing warm treats.
- They have a slimline design and are easy to store in your freezer.
- No wasted space in your lunch box! The cooling panels fit nicely into the in-built pockets within the lunch box walls meaning you have the entire space of the lunch box to fill with your child's lunch.
The generous size makes it ideal for storing different shaped containers. It is still compact in its design and can fit easily inside your school bag! It includes a drink bottle holder and external zipper pocket to store money for Tuckshop. At the back, it has a velcro pouch which you can use to store any small toys, coloured pencils - you name it! It also has a space to write your child's name.
You can now rest assured that you can pack a healthy, nutritious lunch for your child and be certain that it will keep cool, stay fresh and bacteria-free throughout the day!
- A great size for all ages! Even adults!
- Fully collapsible to flat - this means it can be easily stored in your cupboard at the end of the day.
- Tote handle making it easy to carry
- Velcro sealed storage pocket
- BPA, PVC and Phthlate-free, lead-safe
- Wipe clean with soap and water
- Liquid is non-toxic purified salt water
- 20 x 23 x 8 cm