Bedhead baby flap hats or Legionnaire hats as they are commonly referred to are built for comfort and sun protection.
Made from soft stretchy lightweight cotton jersey they provide maximum comfort while being worn.
They are fantastic for babies when they are being carried in a baby carrier or laying in a car seat or a pram.
It gets hot here in Australia, so teaching little ones from babies about the importance of sun safety is a must. Bedhead flap hats are rated UPF50+ and provide great coverage of babies head, ears and neck.
- Soft stretch cotton jersey 90% cotton 10% elastane
- chin strap with adjustable toggle
- specifically designed to wear in a baby carrier or pram
- tested in accordance with ANZS 4399
- cold gentle machine wash and line dry
HOW TO SELECT THE CORRECT SIZE:
Measuring your child's head before purchasing is a must to ensure you select the most suitable size.
Step 1: Divert your child's attention, to stop them from trying to grab their head while you are measuring. You can use a toy or snack for example.
Step 2: Measure their head circumference using a tape measure. If you don't have a tape measure, use a piece of string or a ribbon and then measure the ribbon with a ruler.
Step 3: Purchase the size closest to your child's measurement. Bedhead hats have a good range of stretch and will grow up to 4cm.
FOR EXAMPLE: The child measures 41cms, you will need the 42cm size that will stretch another 4cms up to 46cms - giving plenty of future wear. Purchasing the next size up would be too large and block the child's vision.
- Dispatch: Order by 1pm AEST Monday to Friday for GUARANTEED same day dispatch
- $9.95 Flat Rate Shipping Australia Wide
- FREE standard shipping on orders over $125
- Australia wide delivery with Australia Post
- All orders dispatched from our warehouse store in Townsville, Queensland 4814
- Express shipping available
- All orders shipping with tracking information.