Have you decided its time to ditch the dummy, but are unsure how to go about it?
Then meet Minkie Mary. She is the dummy fairy and visits boys and girls when they no longer need their dummy. There is overwhelming research to support the fact that long term dummy use can cause developmental issues in children around language, speech and orofacial and teeth development.
If a child is still using a dummy from 2-3yrs of age or older, the Minkie Mary Dummy Fairy Kit can help parents deal with the milestone of giving up the dummy together with their child in a softer, more gentle approach.
The kit includes full instructions along with:
- a magical book, which has been beautifully illustrated and is can be read to the child over a few days prior to the day the dummies are leaving the home. The day you choose for the dummies to leave the home (for good) is up to you, but doing it on rubbish bin night is great option. The charming story will delight your child and help give them the courage to give up their dummy too.
- a special pouch which the dummies are placed into and hung outside their door when they go to bed.
- a Minkie Mary soft toy which goes in the pouch once the dummies are removed overnight, as a reward for the child.
- Dispatch: Order by 1pm AEST Monday to Friday for GUARANTEED same day dispatch
- $9.95 Flat Rate Shipping Australia Wide
- FREE standard shipping on orders over $125
- Australia wide delivery with Australia Post
- All orders dispatched from our warehouse store in Townsville, Queensland 4814
- Express shipping available
- All orders shipping with tracking information.