Looking for a gorgeous and more sustainable option to boring old disposable breast pads while breastfeeding?
Say goodbye to boring and hello to the stylish and high-quality handmade nursing pads from Miss Mae Studio.
Soft against your skin, Miss Mae nursing pads are breathable and get softer with each wash.
Each nursing pad is handmade with 4 important layers, yet they are not bulky. A single layer of terry, a double layer of super absorbent terry, a layer of waterproof fabric (PUL) and a cute cotton design on the outer layer.
Choosing to use re-usable breast pads while nursing is a great choice and can be a more affordable and sustainable option.
How many pairs you will need depends on a couple of factors. 1. How often you are planning to wash and 2. what your leakage is like.
If you are purchasing prior to the birth of your baby, we recommend starting off with 3-4 sets. From our experience you can change your breastpads around a couple of times a day depending on leakage, so this will mean you can space out your washing a little. Then once you have started your breastfeeding journey you add any additional pairs you require.
At Elle J we are proud to support Miss Mae Studio, who is a fellow Aussie mum in business.
They measure approx 11cm in size or 4.3" wide
How to Care for your Miss Mae Nursing Pads
- When you receive your order, we recommend that you wash them before use, as they become more absorbent with each wash.
- Simply put your nursing pads in a wash bag and wash with like colours.
- Dispatch: Order by 1pm AEST Monday to Friday for GUARANTEED same day dispatch
- $9.95 Flat Rate Shipping Australia Wide
- FREE standard shipping on orders over $125
- Australia wide delivery with Australia Post
- All orders dispatched from our warehouse store in Townsville, Queensland 4814
- Express shipping available
- All orders shipping with tracking information.