Zipsuits are a newborn must-have and we think Wilson and Frenchy zipsuits are the best.
Made from the most gorgeous and soft organic cotton they feature a one-way zip for quick and easy changes. The zip has a sewn-in zip pull cover so it can't scratch baby's skin. The built-in feet mittens keep tiny toes covered and warm and up to size 000 feature fold-over cuff mittens to keep little hands warm and stop them scratching themselves.
The fabric is mid-weight organic cotton, making it perfect for most Australian climates. For colder climates, you can easily add extra layers underneath such as an appropriately weighted singletsuit.
Wilson and Frenchy are known for their gorgeous and exclusive hand-illustrated designs. The Hello Birdie print is just beautiful. It's a sweet feminine botanical design.
This gorgeous print is also available in co-ordinating knot hat and bodysuit
- 95% Organic Cotton 5% Elastane
- Hand and feet fold over cuffs (select sizes)
- GOTS certified
- Australian Designed
- Made in India
- LOW FIRE DANGER. Complies to the AS,NZS 1249-2014 sleepwear standards. CAUTION - KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME.
- Dispatch: Order by 1pm AEST Monday to Friday for GUARANTEED same day dispatch
- $9.95 Flat Rate Shipping Australia Wide
- FREE standard shipping on orders over $125
- Australia wide delivery with Australia Post
- All orders dispatched from our warehouse store in Townsville, Queensland 4814
- Express shipping available
- All orders shipping with tracking information.
Sizing Guide for Wilson and Frenchy baby and toddler clothing and hats
BABY CLOTHING, SOCKS and TIGHTS SIZE GUIDE
|00000||Petit/Prem||up to 3.5kg||up to 50cm|
|0000||Newborn||up to 4kg||up to 55cm|
|000||0-3 months||4kg to 6kg||up to 61cm|
|00||3-6 months||6kg to 8kg||up to 68cm|
|0||6-12 months||8kg to 10kg||up to 76cm|
|1||12-18 months (1yr)||10kg to 12kg||up to 84cm|
|2||18-24 months (2yr)||12kg to 14kg||up to 92cm|
KNOT HATS, BEANIES, BONNETS SIZE GUIDE
|XXS||Petit/Prem||up to 34cm|
|XS||Newborn||up to 36cm|
|SML||0-3 months||up to 38cm|
|MED||3-6 months||up to 44cm|
|LGE||6-12 months||up to 48cm|
|XLG||1-2 years||up to 51cm|