We are in love with the beautiful colours in the stunning NEW Hello Birdie print from Wilson and Frenchy.
Their luxe nursery linen are one of our best selling ranges. Available as a separates in either a COT SHEET or BASSINET SHEET/CHANGE MAT COVER featuring Wilson and Frenchy's gorgeous exclusive hand-illustrated designs in luxe GOTS certified organic jersey cotton.
The cot sheet is a fitted sheet and is designed to suit all Australian standard size cots.
This bassinet sheet is designed to fit Australian standard size bassinets, as well as most baby change mats. Due to the beautiful soft stretch in the fabric they will also fit most co-sleepers.
Sold as separates, each sheet comes in its own handy re-usable drawstring bag. The re-usable bag is fantastic to store spare clothing or small toys in your nappy bag or while travelling. They also make a great sheet bag for sending sheets to daycare.
- Fabric Composition: 95% organic cotton, 5% elastane.
- Gentle machine wash.
- GOTS certified.
- Made in India.
- Measurements: COT 130cm length x 70cm width x 19cm depth
- Measurements: BASSINET 80cm Length x 40cm Width x 11cm Depth
- Dispatch: Order by 1pm AEST Monday to Friday for GUARANTEED same day dispatch
- $9.95 Flat Rate Shipping Australia Wide
- FREE standard shipping on orders over $125
- Australia wide delivery with Australia Post
- All orders dispatched from our warehouse store in Townsville, Queensland 4814
- Express shipping available
- All orders shipping with tracking information.
Sizing Guide for Wilson and Frenchy baby and toddler clothing and hats
BABY CLOTHING, SOCKS and TIGHTS SIZE GUIDE
|00000||Petit/Prem||up to 3.5kg||up to 50cm|
|0000||Newborn||up to 4kg||up to 55cm|
|000||0-3 months||4kg to 6kg||up to 61cm|
|00||3-6 months||6kg to 8kg||up to 68cm|
|0||6-12 months||8kg to 10kg||up to 76cm|
|1||12-18 months (1yr)||10kg to 12kg||up to 84cm|
|2||18-24 months (2yr)||12kg to 14kg||up to 92cm|
KNOT HATS, BEANIES, BONNETS SIZE GUIDE
|XXS||Petit/Prem||up to 34cm|
|XS||Newborn||up to 36cm|
|SML||0-3 months||up to 38cm|
|MED||3-6 months||up to 44cm|
|LGE||6-12 months||up to 48cm|
|XLG||1-2 years||up to 51cm|