If you are looking for high-quality, organic cotton sheets that are oh so soft for your baby to sleep you can't go past the beautiful collections from Wilson and Frenchy. With exclusive designs like this LITTLE PELICAN design, parents and gift shoppers are buying multiple pieces from each collection.
Available as separates in either a COT SHEET or BASSINET SHEET and featuring Wilson and Frenchy's gorgeous exclusive hand-illustrated designs in luxe GOTS-certified organic jersey cotton.
The cot sheet is a fitted sheet and is designed to suit all Australian standard size cots.
This bassinet sheet is designed to fit Australian standard size bassinets and will also fit baby change mats. Due to the beautiful soft stretch in the fabric, they will also fit most co-sleepers too.
Sold as separates, each sheet comes in its own handy reusable drawstring bag.
- Fabric Composition: 95% organic cotton, 5% elastane.
- Gentle machine wash.
- GOTS certified.
- Made in India.
- Measurements: COT 130cm length x 70cm width x 19cm depth
- Measurements: BASSINET 80cm Length x 40cm Width x 11cm Depth
- Dispatch: Order by 1pm AEST Monday to Friday for GUARANTEED same day dispatch
- $9.95 Flat Rate Shipping Australia Wide
- FREE standard shipping on orders over $125
- Australia wide delivery with Australia Post
- All orders dispatched from our warehouse store in Townsville, Queensland 4814
- Express shipping available
- All orders shipping with tracking information.
Sizing Guide for Wilson and Frenchy baby and toddler clothing and hats
BABY CLOTHING, SOCKS and TIGHTS SIZE GUIDE
|00000||Petit/Prem||up to 3.5kg||up to 50cm|
|0000||Newborn||up to 4kg||up to 55cm|
|000||0-3 months||4kg to 6kg||up to 61cm|
|00||3-6 months||6kg to 8kg||up to 68cm|
|0||6-12 months||8kg to 10kg||up to 76cm|
|1||12-18 months (1yr)||10kg to 12kg||up to 84cm|
|2||18-24 months (2yr)||12kg to 14kg||up to 92cm|
KNOT HATS, BEANIES, BONNETS SIZE GUIDE
|XXS||Petit/Prem||up to 34cm|
|XS||Newborn||up to 36cm|
|SML||0-3 months||up to 38cm|
|MED||3-6 months||up to 44cm|
|LGE||6-12 months||up to 48cm|
|XLG||1-2 years||up to 51cm|