Bedhead toddler bucket hats are go-to hat when you are looking for a high quality toddler hat.
Made from beautiful soft lightweight stretch jersey cotton, these hats are super comfy on your babies head. The fabric is also UPF 50+ rated for extra sun protection.
Bedhead hats are great when it comes to dealing with a floppy brim that can impair your vision. Their brims are soft and flexible, but still hold their shape ensuring that babies and toddlers can still see without fuss.
The train design is super cute. It has a grey marle background with a light blue, teal blue and taupe train design.
They also come with a handy chin strap to keep the hat secure.
- UPF 50+ rated fabric
- 90% cotton jersey 10% elastane
- Chinstrap with toggle
- Cold gentle machine wash and line dry in shade
- Australian Designed
- Sewn in label for writing child's name
HOW TO SELECT THE CORRECT SIZE:
Measuring your child's head before purchasing is a must to ensure you select the most suitable size.
Step 1: Divert your child's attention, to stop them trying to grab their head while you are measuring. You can use a toy or snack for example.
Step 2: Measure their head circumference using a tape measure. If you don't have a tape measure, use a piece of string or a ribbon and then measure the ribbon with a ruler.
Step 3: Purchase the size closest to your childs measurement. Bedhead hats have a good range of stretch and will grow up to 4cm.
FOR EXAMPLE: The child measures 41cms, you will need the 42cm size that will stretch another 4cms up to 46cms - giving plenty of future wear. Purchasing the next size up would be too large and block the childs vision.
- Dispatch: Order by 1pm AEST Monday to Friday for GUARANTEED same day dispatch
- FREE standard shipping on orders over $125
- Australia wide delivery with Australia Post
- All orders dispatched from our warehouse store in Townsville, Queensland 4814
- Express shipping available
- All orders shipping with tracking information.