This is a beautiful story for parents to read to their babies and children, particularly where there is more than one child in the home.
It is the story of mama and papa bear and their three baby bears as the baby bears start to wonder which bear mama and papa like best.
Lovingly written by Sam McBratney and beautifully illustrated by Anita Jeram.
"if a book could hug, this one would give out a big, warm reassuring squeeze" BBC Parenting Magazine
From the creators of Guess How Much I Love You, which has sold over 30 million copies worldwide.
Dimensions: 260mm x 230mm
- Dispatch: Order by 1pm AEST Monday to Friday for GUARANTEED same day dispatch
- $9.95 Flat Rate Shipping Australia Wide
- FREE standard shipping on orders over $125
- Australia wide delivery with Australia Post
- All orders dispatched from our warehouse store in Townsville, Queensland 4814
- Express shipping available
- All orders shipping with tracking information.