Are you looking for a food container to hold your little ones snacks while you are on an outing or a small morning tea container for kindy?
Yumbox have created the Mini Snack Lunch Box for just this. It is a compact style container which is perfect to hold little snacks for an outing or morning tea.
Designed by Mums, it has a clever design that is not only stylish but super practical!
The Yumbox Mini Snack Features:
- An exterior box and removable tray insert.
- The tray insert is divided into 3 sections: 1 x 3/4 cup space, 1 x 1/3 cup and an additional space for a dip or treat as well.
So why choose a Yumbox Mini Snack?
1. Yumboxes are based around storing bite sized pieces of food. We think they are small portable versions of a grazing plate. This style of eating is fantastic for children of all ages as it allows for variety, and is especially good for those fussy eaters or children with sensory issues who don't like their foods touching.
2. All Yumboxes have a leakproof lid. The silicone seal in the lid seals perfectly around the divides of the internal tray. Meaning you can pack wet foods, like dips (or thicker foods, ie yoghurt), right beside crackers and carrot sticks and know it won't leak through.
3. They make eating lunch quick and easy. When at kindy and school, kids just want to eat their snacks fast so they can get as much play time out of their morning tea break. With all their snacks cut into bit sized pieces, all they need to do is open the container.
4. Yumbox helps develop independance and choice making skills around food. Yumboxes are super easy for children to open themselves and they eliminate fiddly packets and plastic wrap which can be difficult to for children to open unassisted.
5. They are great value for money as they are versatile and can be used over many years. They are ideal for babies first foods through to school age kids.
6. Save time in the morning, by preparing lunches the night before. The Yumbox leakproof seal also helps keep foods fresh. Many Yumbox mums have multiple containers so they can prepare up to 2 and 3 days in advance.
7. Yumbox is also not just for kids. Are you a busy parent or carer looking to simplify your snacks and meals, by pre-preparing them and watching your portion sizes at the same time? Yumbox is fantastic for those on a weighloss journey also.
8. Yumbox encourage healthy eating. There is a world wide community of Yumbox lovers who share amazing ideas and recipes for packing a healthy snack or lunch. So you will never be short of an idea when it comes to what to pack for school lunches.
9. Yumbox are also BPA-Free, Phthalates-free and are CPSIA and FDA compliant.
10. Yumbox Mini Snacks are great to use while travelling. They are compact and easily fit in a handbag or nappy bag so you have snacks on the go.
- Yumbox is dishwasher safe. Top rack only. We highly recommend hand washing the outer shell and/or removing it before the heat dry cycle. Yumbox has been tested at temperature 65C/149F, 110 min. cycle. Yumbox is made with ABS (exterior box), Tritan (tray), and silicone (seal). Yumbox is designed with rounded edges and smooth surfaces to make hand washing easy.
- Special Care Instructions for the silicone seal: Be sure to empty left over contents each day. Wash with warm soapy water and ensure your Yumbox is thoroughly dry before storing. If you live in a damp or humid location, we recommend to store your Yumboxes open.
- Yumboxes (both shell and tray) are not suitable for microwave use. They are for the storing or room temperature or refridgerated foods. Note: Yumboxes themselves are not insulated, so if you are packing foods requiring refridgeration, they will need to be stored in the fridge or in an appropriate insulated bag with an ice brick.
Measurements: 14.5cm x 10cm x 5cm